Excellent talent goes without saying, but we only hire individuals who are highly motivated in getting the job done no matter how complicated is the mission. Below are some of the qualification we look for in applicants:
– Having continuously published papers, at least twice a year, in major international publications.
– Positive attitude toward familiarizing oneself with not only computer science but various other fields.
– Being at the very top in one’s research field at the international level, along with unique element to it.
– Interested in practical applications of the technology. We highly value project achievements and contributions to open source.
– Continuously highly motivated
We hire researchers throughout the year. In order to apply for a researcher position please send the following application documents to us.
– Evidence of research results (Please send us all papers you have been involved in)
– Motivational letter
(A report describing what research you are interested in making a practical use of)
*Your application documents will be shared at PFN internally
but only for the purpose of our review
After passing through application selection, an interview with our researchers and engineers will be arranged.
Various social insurance programs: Pension insurance, health insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation
Vacation: maternity leave, parental leave, congratulation or condolence leave
Regular health checks
Experience, performance, skills, contribution are taken under consideration.
Periodic assessment (2 times a year)
Probation period: 3 months
In addition to basic salary, bonuses are paid based on company performance and individual contribution. (Twice a year: Apr/Oct)
Five-day work week (Saturdays and Sundays off), public holidays, New Year’s holiday vacation
Discretionary-work or Flex-time system
Annual paid leave based on company regulations