– Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco 2017； Deep Learning: IoT’s Driving Engine
– Amazon Picking Challenge 2016 PFN pick task
– Drone control based on Deep Reinforcement Learning in CEATEC JAPAN 2016
Introduction(Japanese) / Side view / Bird view
– Smart picking robot based on Deep learning in CEATEC 2016
– FT ArcelorMittal Boldness in Business Awards (2017.Mar.)
– Third Nippon Venture Awards : METI Minister’s Awards (2017.Feb.)
– 1st JEITA Venture Award (2016.Mar.)
– Forbes JAPAN’s CEO OF THE YEAR 2016 (2016.Sep.)
– IT Pro EXPO Award 2014 : Award of Excellence (2014.Oct.)
– Seiya Tokui, Kenta Oono, Shohei Hido, Justin Clayton. Chainer: a Next-Generation Open Source Framework for Deep Learning. In Workshop on Machine Learning Systems at Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2015.
– Oono, K., & Yoshida, Y. (2016). Testing properties of functions on finite groups. Random Structures & Algorithms, 49(3), 579-598.
– (tutorial) Seiya Tokui, Kenta Oono, Atsunori Kanemura, and Toshihiro Kamishima. Deep Learning Implementations and Frameworks, at the 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD), 2016.
– (tutorial) Seiya Tokui, Kenta Oono, and Atsunori Kanemura. Deep Learning Implementations and Frameworks, at The Thirty-First AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-17), 2017.
– Weihua Hu, Takeru Miyato, Seiya Tokui, Eiichi Matsumoto and Masashi Sugiyama. Learning Discrete Representations via Information Maximizing Self Augmented Training. arXiv:1702.08720, 2017.
– Takeru Miyato, Andrew M. Dai and Ian Goodfellow. Adversarial Training Methods for Semi-Supervised Text Classification. International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2017. (also accepted at Adversarial Training Workshop on NIPS2016, as a spotlight presentation)
– Takeru Miyato, Daisuke Okanohara, Shin-ichi Maeda and Masanori Koyama. Synthetic Gradient Methods with Virtual Forward-Backward Networks. Workshop on International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2017.